Long-time Connecticut resident Gail Lilley Zawacki, has over 25 years of real estate experience, providing an informed perspective with data-driven intelligence on every aspect of the home-buying process: search, price, negotiation, inspection, and closing. Consistently a top producing agent, she has sold close to 300 properties in Fairfield County with a sales volume of approximately $400 million.
A true Texan, Gail has never lost her great southern hospitality but don’t let that fool you. She is efficient and tenacious, and leaves no stone unturned. She is able to draw from her years of experience to offer clients a wealth of knowledge and marketing know-how to accomplish the ultimate goal of securing the ideal home at the best price. ”My mission is to create trust by delivering high quality skill and service up to and beyond the closing table, to deal honestly and ethically at all times, and to utilize only sound planning techniques garnered from years of technical training and full time real estate professional experience.”
Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to luxury homes, new construction, certified relocation specialist, and waterfront properties.
In addition to supporting important causes and charities including Domestic Violence, ALS, Breast Cancer and local food pantries, Gail volunteers at the Bridgeport Rescue Mission. She currently lives in Westport, and is expecting her first grandchild.
GAIL LILLEY ZAWACKI AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2016 - Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society award
- 2015 - Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite award for 2014 performance.
- 2015 - Among an elite group of 35 top real estate professionals to hold the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury International Property Specialist designation for luxury homes to attend the prestigious Global Luxury Summit in Sonoma.
- 2015 -Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for second consecutive year
- 2014 - Top 3% of 42,000 associates nationally in the third quarter of 2014
- 2013 - Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite award - top 3 percent of 85,000 sales associates worldwide
- 2012 - Number 2 Coldwell Banker broker in CT.
- 2012 - Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier/International Elite Award
- Top 1% producer among Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
- Ranked top 20 for production for Coldwell Banker, 2002 - 2013
- Voted Realtor of the Year 2004/ 2005 by Coldwell Banker Sales Executives
- July 2005 sold $8.9M premier property in Redding in less than 90 days
- Sold over 44% of properties $4M+ in Weston, Westport; Redding in 2005
- 2008 Top Agent with closed dollar volume and selected property criteria for CB, WESTPORT
- Top Three Agent, closed dollar volume for Coldwell Banker, CT 2008
- Top Five Agent, closed dollar volume for Coldwell Banker, Connecticut and Westchester
- Sold the highest new construction property listing in Coldwell Banker, 2006
- Sold the highest valued property in Weston, Feb. 2008