For over 20 years, Yvette Rose has dedicated herself to effectively guiding buyers and sellers through often complex and potentially stressful real estate transactions across all price ranges. Yvette has earned widespread praise for demonstrating the highest degree of integrity and commitment in the process, and has been praised as “an invaluable asset and advocate” to clients throughout their purchases and/or sales.
Born in Albuquerque, NM, she graduated with honors from Dickinson College, in Carlisle, PA, before embarking on a successful banking career at Chase Manhattan, NYC, where she was soon promoted to Vice President. She credits an impressive background in structured finance and analytics as helping pave the way to becoming an award-winning Realtor, lauded often by clients from a wide range of backgrounds, and from many different countries — for her in-depth market knowledge, intelligent insights and some of the keenest instincts in the business.
- 20+ years of award-winning experience across Fairfield County effectively navigating clients through the complex business of buying and selling a home
- Sales expertise in homes from Antiques to New Construction
- Certified Relocation and Global Luxury Homes Specialist
- 30+ year resident of Westport, CT, where she raised her family
- Former Director of Save The Children
- Has played active role in political campaigns & has held board positions and/or leadership role at an array of non-profits, school boards, and charities, including CLASP Homes, Young Woman’s League and Girl Scouts
- Local resource in communities across Fairfield County
- Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish